Lucinity is co-hosting the launch of the first Association of Certified Financial Crime Specialists (ACFCS) Chapter in the Nordics together with Pleo and Moody's Analytics! This hybrid (in-person and virtual) event offers a unique opportunity to encourage thought leadership, network with anti-financial crime experts of diverse backgrounds, and support the global fight against financial crime.
Come and join us on Thursday, December 1st from 4:00-9:00 pm CET
- Virtually: Francisco Mainez, Lucinity's Financial Crime and Regulatory Transformation SME speaking on a panel, details below
- In Person: We will also be at the event in-person at Pleo's HQ, facilitating the networking portion
Tune into Francisco Mainez, Lucinity's Financial Crime and Regulatory Transformation SME, as he speaks about how to strengthen and simplify your KYC program.
He is joined on stage by Georgia Dolan, KYC Market Expansion Lead at Pleo and Sverker Tornhagen, Financial Crime Compliance Industry Practice Lead at Moody's Analytics.
Date: Thursday, December 1st
Time: 5:00-5:30 pm CET
ACFCS was conceptualized by a group of esteemed representatives from regulatory, law enforcement, banking, securities firms and other institutions. They concluded that financial crime detection and prevention as well as online training were ready to evolve to meet the new reality of financial crime. They updated their training courses with a broader focus—anti-money laundering (AML) knowledge was no longer enough.
The result: ACFCS was borne along with its Certified Financial Crime Specialist, CFCS, examination covering a robust AML training program in addition to addressing cyber-crimes, fraud, bribery, corruption, tax evasion, sanctions, terrorist financing, compliance programs, asset recovery, crypto crimes, and investigations.
We invite you to play around in our platform for free!
- Experience the power of storytelling in AML through cases focusing on customers and their behavior
- Explore how you can optimize your anti-money laundering teams’ efforts with a configurable workboard designed for collaboration and efficient workflows
- Dive into customers' behavior with Actor Intelligence and understand their risk rating and transaction patterns