Join Lucinity in Birmingham for this 2-day event to learn from leading experts and network with professionals from all regulated sectors. The theme of this year's event is Innovation and Technology for AML and Financial Crime Prevention.
Come and meet us:
- On stand: Have your RegTech system questions answered
- On stage: Francisco Mainez, Product Manager at Lucinity, details below
When: Tuesday, October 11 - Wednesday, October 12
Where: The Grand Hotel, Birmingham
See Francisco Mainez, Lucinity's Product Manager, as he takes a deep dive into the innovation and technology shaping the AML Compliance ecosystem.
He is joined on stage by Samantha J. Sheen, Financial Crime Prevention Compliance and Strategy Advisor, and Simon Miller, Director of Policy and Communications of Stop Scams UK.
Date: Wednesday, October 12
Time: 9:50 - 10:30 am
We invite you to play around in our platform for free!
- Experience the power of storytelling in AML through cases focusing on customers and their behavior
- Explore how you can optimize your anti-money laundering teams’ efforts with a configurable workboard designed for collaboration and efficient workflows
- Dive into customers' behavior with Actor Intelligence and understand their risk rating and transaction patterns